FANTASTIC LOCATION WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING!
PRICE: Offers Over $849,000
DEVELOPMENT SITE – What a fabulous opportunity to buy this delightful post war cottage with 2 street frontage, situated on an 810m2 corner block in a prime location in Cannon Hill. The home is in walking distance to shops, the bus stop just outside your front door and Cannon Hill Anglican College across the road. This splitter block has numerous possibilities.
This well presented home with 9ft ceilings has 3 bedrooms, bathroom with toilet plus a 2nd toilet in the laundry, kitchen and a combined lounge and dining. The home has plenty of storage both inside and out with a separate shed to the double garage. The 8m x 3m undercover outdoor timber deck is just fabulous giving you all year round entertaining.
The home has 2 separate air conditioners and louvres on the front and kitchen windows.
For those with a green thumb there are 2 shade houses, with 2 water tanks – 750ltr and 3000ltr which your garden will love. The yard is fully fenced great for kids and pets as well as having plenty of room for all the big boy toys too.
– Fantastic position, short walk or drive to Cannon Hill Plaza, Cannon Hill train station, bus stops and Seven Hills Bush Reserve.
– Under 20 minutes to the CBD.
– Approximately 15 minutes drive to the Brisbane Airport
– Quick access can be gained onto the Gateway Motorway to Sunshine and Gold
– Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC) just outside your door
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss, contact me today to book your inspection, you will love living here!
Please note this property is now under contract, but it has yet to go unconditional.
Open plan living area