1593m2 BLOCK PLUS SHED = TRADIES DELIGHT!
Large family home perched on a massive 1593m2 flat block of prime real estate. Would be perfect to run a business from (9m x6m powered shed) ideal for tradies. This solid two storey home offers plenty of space for all the family and more. Nestled in a sought-after pocket of booming Victoria Point this home is great value in today’s market. From the top floor balcony you even have views of beautiful Moreton Bay.
– Multiple living spaces throughout
– Four bedrooms, (two upstairs, two downstairs) master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private – balcony with views of Moreton Bay
– Polished timber floors downstairs
– Functional kitchen
– Huge insulated undercover alfresco area, ideal for entertaining family and friends
– Family bathroom with bath and shower
– Designated laundry with built-in cupboard
– Solar Electric (8 panels)
– Gas hot water
– Three toilets including one downstairs
– Ceiling fans
– Security screens and windows
– Large DLUG with internal access
– Fantastic, powered shed (9m x6m)
– Side access to the shed where you can store all the toys including boats, jet skis, caravan etc. There is ample room to turn around in the yard and reverse into another fenced area to secure the toys
– Built in 1993 by Devonbourne Homes
– Brick BBQ
– Cubby house
– Perfectly manicured gardens
– Fully fenced, safe for children and pets to play
– Rates including water approximately $900 per quarter
This wonderful home offers great privacy being tucked away securely with similar size properties either side. Only minutes to the sparkling shores of Moreton Bay and Victoria Point shopping complex, with restaurants, bars, cineplex, cafes and shops. Local schools, childcare facilities, and transport links all within walking distance.
Be quick to inspect as properties on blocks this size are rare as hens’ teeth!
Situated in South East Queensland, Victoria Point is a lovely Bayside suburb enjoying a sub-tropical climate most of the year, with a good sense of community values and everything at your door including, fantastic Bay walks with beaches at low tide. There are several schools, Doctors, shopping complexes, restaurants and cinema. Ferries run regularly from Victoria Point to Coochiemudlo Island where you will find golden sand and unspoilt beaches, soaring sea eagles above with turtles and dolphins in the bay. Close by there are private & public hospitals. Yet, just 35-40 minutes by road from Brisbane City, the International Airport and the Port of Brisbane. There is also a good transport infrastructure to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, a train station within 15 mins plus the islands of Moreton Bay are easily accessed via ferries.
Multiple living spaces throughout
Mal Windebank on – Phone: 0435 100 502