5 BEDROOMS, 2 LIVING AREAS PLUS SIDE ACCESS = GREAT VALUE!
Opportunity knocks with this fantastic five-bedroom home in flourishing Mount Cotton. Very deceptive from the front, this value packed family home has loads to offer and is waiting to welcome new owners. Nestled in a great location that offers you the best of both worlds, the bush, and the bay, this is astute buying in today’s market.
– Multiple living areas including kitchen/dining, family, and separate media room
– 5 bedrooms, including large master bedroom with ensuite with walk-in robe, built-ins to other four bedrooms. All the bedrooms have good separation from the living areas
– Centrally located kitchen with pantry, ample bench-space, new cooktop, plumbed fridge and dishwasher to come with the home
– Three recently installed split system air conditioners
– Family bathroom with bath and shower
– DLUG with internal access
– Security screens and doors
– New downlights throughout
– Ceiling fans
– Designated laundry
– Large, covered entertainment area with peaked roof
– 583m2 fully fenced corner block with side access
– Electric hot water
– NBN connected
– North-East facing back yard plus room for a caravan or boat at the front of the home
– Rates approximately $700 per quarter including water
– Mount Cotton State Primary School catchment area
– New Supa IGA plus many other fantastic shops, restaurants, cafes, eateries, BWS, health care facilities etc all close by and within walking distance
– 200 acres of wonderful Mount Cotton Park on your doorstep, where the kids and dogs can play, and long summer BBQ days can be enjoyed
– Cul-de-sac location with a park and barbecue area literally on your doorstep
– Only 5 minutes’ drive to Redland Bay, 5 minutes to Sirromet Winery, 10 minutes to Victoria Point and 15 minutes to Logan Hyperdome major shopping centre
– Only 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD and Airport and 40 minutes to the stunning Gold Coast
The vendors are really motivated and want this sold. Private inspections are welcome or come through the open home. Be quick though, currently homes in Mount Cotton are only on the market for around 20 days before they are SOLD!
Situated in South East Queensland, Mount Cotton is a suburb of The Redlands, enjoying a sub-tropical climate most of the year. Serviced by private and public hospitals and schools, and major shopping complexes, and just 35-40 minutes by road from Brisbane City, the International Airport and the Port of Brisbane. There is also good transport infrastructure to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, and the islands on Moreton Bay are easily accessed via ferries, as is North Stradbroke Island.
Multiple living areas
Centrally located kitchen with pantry, ample bench-space, new cooktop, plumbed fridge and dishwasher to come with the home
Mal Windebank on – Phone: 0435 100 502