OFFERS REQUIRED THIS WEEK!
This 4 year young low-set home is positioned in a peaceful pocket of Redland Bay, perfect for first home owners or down-sizers this lovely home is located close to all you need and more.
* Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
* Generous sized kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cook-top and oven, dishwasher, 2 pac cupboard doors, pantry and stone bench-tops
* Good sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
* 3 other bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Extras include: DLUG with internal access, security screens, large laundry
* Outdoor entertaining area that flows on from the living, dining and kitchen
* Flat low maintenance block, fully fenced with side access
* Scenic walkways, bikeways, lakes and bbq areas all a minute’s stroll away
* 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD
* 40 minutes to the stunning Gold Coast
* 15 minutes to Hyperdome shopping Centre, restaurants, cinemas, cafes
* 7 minutes to Victoria Point shopping centre, restaurants, cinemas, cafes
* Local shops, schools, child care facilities, cafes and restaurants all close by
Located in a truly sought after enclave of gorgeous Redland Bay, this impressive home really needs to be inspected to be appreciated. Call Mal to book your inspection. Private viewings can be made or feel free to come through the open homes.
Situated in South East Queensland, Redland Bay is a very popular Bayside suburb of The Redlands, enjoying a sub-tropical climate most of the year. Serviced by private and public hospitals and schools, and major shopping complexes, and just 35-40 minutes by road from Brisbane City, the International Airport and the Port of Brisbane. There is also good transport infrastructure to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, and the islands of Moreton Bay are easily accessed via ferries, as is North Stradbroke Island.
Double Garage, 6 x 6 shed, plus caravan port
Living Areas Inside and Out
Good Sized Kitchen
Mal Windebank on – Phone: 0435 100 502