LARGE 727M2 BLOCK, SIDE ACCESS + POOL = BE QUICK!!
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac on an impressive 727m2 block, this delightful home is going to suit an array of buyers looking to live a convenient and relaxed lifestyle. Stroll to sandy Thompson’s beach and park, local cafes, and restaurants. Packed full of potential, this lowset home situated in booming Victoria Point is great buying in today’s market.
– Two spacious living areas including family, dining and lounge areas
– Three decent sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Centrally located kitchen overlooking the rear garden and sparkling pool
– Air conditioning to main living area
– Two-way bathroom servicing the main bedroom
– Separate toilet
– Sumptuous in-ground saltwater pool
– Solar electric panels (2kw system)
– Solar heating for the pool
– Massive 727m2 flat block fully fenced with room for a big shed
– Remote single lock up garage/ laundry
– Recently re-sealed and painted roof
– North facing back yard
– Side access
– Fantastic neighbours
Located near Thompson’s beach, Victoria Point Lakeside Shopping Centre, including, cafes, restaurants, pubs, bistros, cinemas, library, YMCA, Shark’s sporting club, Victoria Point Bowls Club, public transport, gyms, and medical facilities.
Close to schools and loads of amenities, you are only 45 minutes to the world-renowned Gold Coast or Brisbane CBD. On your doorstep are boating ramps, water sports, BBQ and picnic areas, fine dining restaurants or you can even catch the local ferries and visit the bay islands!
Owners’ instructions are clear, this home must be sold. Be quick though, as they don’t last long in this part of Victoria Point!
Contact me today to arrange your viewing!
2 spacious living areas
Mal Windebank on – Phone: 0435 100502